- Demonstrate qualities of team work and independent initiative gaining through student life in the Institute.
- Selected among the top 1% in out of 7, 00,000 students appeared in ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION – 2007.
- Portray strong self discipline, motivation, hard working, ethic and dedication for goal achievement.
- Internship Experience with multinational corporations in India and Canada.
- Served as a President, Entrepreneurship Cell, ABV-IIITM, Gwalior (www.ecelliiitm.org) from Apr’10 – Apr’11.
- Campus Ambassador for Fresher’s World.com (www.freshersworld.com) till date.
- Certified in Banking Technology (CBT) with IDBI Bank in the year 2009.
2007 – 2012 ABV – INDIAN INSTITUTE OF INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY AND MANAGEMENT, GWALIOR (www.iiitm.ac.in)
- B.Tech (I.T.) + M.B.A (Finance & Entrepreneurship)
- CGPA till 6th Semester is 7.54 (on scale of 10).
Passed Intermediate in the year 2006 from Holy Public School, Agra (India) affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Secured Percentage was 83.00.
Passed High School in the year 2004 from St. Francis Convent School, Agra (India) affiliated to Central Board of Secondary Education.
- Secured Percentage was 84.20.
AREAS OF INTERESTS
- ERP and Business Solutions
- CRM Solutions and CMS
- Business Analysis
- Financial Risk Management
- Innovation and Entrepreneurship
- New Ventures & Business Opportunities
- Web development
- Operating Systems
- Knowledge of desktop operations. Configure and Navigate thru Windows (3.11 or Higher).
- Familiarity with UNIX and LINUX environments, data communication and application support.
- C and C++
- Knowledge of HTML and DHTML.
- Knowledge of My SQL, MS ACESS and ORACLE 10g.
- Knowledge of Various Packages includes Adobe Photoshop, Flash MX, and Macromedia Dreamweaver.
- Hands-on on FINACLE used by Banking Industry all over the world.
- Microsoft Office,
- Financial software like Minitab, SPSS, E-Views, SASS and Matlab.
- Familiar with Sugar CRM, Open Bravo ERP Solutions and Magento.
- Knowledge of Drupal, Joomla and Word Press.
- Internship Experience
- Worked on EA performance monitoring in UIDAI form May’11 – Jully’11.
- Worked with Prof. Sanjay Verma (Computer and Information Systems), IIM Ahemdabad on Web Site automation project.
- Worked in Megatech Overseas (I) Ltd. (www.megatechindia.in) in New Delhi on the following
- Worked with Synditech Solutions (www.synditech.com) located in Vancouver, Canada.
- Project Experience
- Worked with Dr. Anurag Srivastava (http://faculty.iiitm.ac.in/~anurags/) on Rural Management and suggested the better solutions.
- Research Experience
- Option Pricing using Hybrid Approach, published in International Journal of Finance & Economics.
ACCOLADES AND ACHIEVEMENTS
- Scored 84.75% in Investment Analysis & Portfolio Management module conducted by NCFM, NSE.
- Finalist in ELIXIR’ 11- A Software contest organized by IIT Bombay.
- Business Plan Competitions
- Finalist in Ventura’ 09 – The Business Plan Contest in IT BHU.
- 1st runner up in Plannum’ 09 – Business Plan Contest in IIIT Allahbad.
- Finalist in Elevator Pitch’ 09 – Business Plan Contest in NITIE, Mumbai.
- Finalist in Business Plan Contest sponsored by Career Launcher in Mudra Institute of Communications (MICA), Ahemdabad.
- Selected in Kalpvriksha’ 09 in IIM Indore.
- Selected in Zeal’ 09 in NIMS, Mumbai.
- Served as an Event Manager in Pioneer’ 09 – The International Business Plan Contest held in ABV – IIITM, Gwalior.
- 1st runner up in Magnum Opus’ 09 – Software Contest in IIIT Allahabad.
- 1st runner up in IDEAZ’ 09 – Paper Presentation Contest in IIT Roorkee.
- Finalist in Ruraisle’ 09 – A Step towards rural transformation held in IIT Roorkee.
- 2nd runner up in BIZ QUIZ’ 09 under Students Forum for Open Source Software (SF – FOSS) (http://sf-foss.iiitm.ac.in/) in ABV – IIITM, Gwalior.
- Served Head and Coordinator in Various events like Entrepreneurship Workshop, Workshop for Windows, Networking and Linux under Abhigyan Abhikaushlam Students Forum (AASF) (http://aasf.iiitm.ac.in/), Media Head in Twaran’ 09 – The inter IIIT Sports Fest.
- 1st prize in calculating The Power of Tsunami using Bernoulli’s Principle at Zonal Level in Intermediate. Represented the same model at the National level.
- 1st runner up at state level in preparation of alcohols by fruits in High School.
- Secured good and average performance in National Level Talent Search Examination in the year 2004 and 2005.
- Finalist in Modelling Contest by International Institute of Fashion Arts in the year 2008.
- Won many Sports Competitions and Cultural Competitions at School and College Level.
INTERESTS AND ACTIVITIES
- Music: All Genres.
- Football, Basket Ball and English Billiards.
- Fluent in English (UK and US) and Hindi.